Justin Luk joins Scott Hanselman to discuss how Azure Container Instances provide a new compute primitive in the form of on-demand containers. ACI provides efficient, granular compute that starts in seconds with simple packaging and no VM management. Discover use cases and ways to leverage ACI in new and existing infrastructure in this episode!
For more information, see:
• Azure Container Instances Documentation https://aka.ms/azfr/404/01
• Quickstart: Create your first container in Azure Container Instances https://aka.ms/azfr/404/02
• Container Instances (overview) https://aka.ms/azfr/404/03
• Container Instances pricing https://aka.ms/azfr/404/04
• Azure Roadmap: Azure Container Instances https://aka.ms/azfr/404/05
• Azure Container Instances now generally available (blog) https://aka.ms/azfr/404/06
• Create a free account (Azure) https://aka.ms/azfr/404/07
Publisher: Microsoft Azure
You can watch this video also at the source.