• Quam Adewale, Industry Advisor – Built Environment, Microsoft
• Danny Nicholson, Principal Cloud Specialist – AEC lead, Claranet
• Nikkita Ellis, AEC Cloud Sales Specialist – Claranet
According to the Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) ‘Plan of Work’ imagining, designing, building, and running a space should adhere to its eight stages over many years. These stages always require work and outcomes delivered by numerous organisations. But how does it give us insights into what it takes to be in the built environment and benefit from a cloud delivered digital touchpoint?
Join Quam, Danny and Nikkita, as they discuss how cloud and technologies can help drive real change and innovation throughout these RIBA stages. By the end of the event, you’ll understand how to:
• Identify innovation opportunities to drive efficiencies in both cost and time
• Mitigate risks and accidents in construction projects
• Create industry solutions that would help you achieve your environmental agenda and the impact of energy and carbon emissions in real estate
• Use Microsoft Azure to help you accelerate modernisation in a fast, risk free and cost-effective way
• Leverage your VMware investment and existing skills to kick start your journey to the Microsoft Azure Public Cloud
This webinar will be most useful to:
• IT directors / heads / managers
• Digital transformation leaders
• Solution architects
You can watch this video also at the source.