We discussed the building blocks of cloud native infrastructure to help you deploy it for your customers. The expert talk covered the trends in cloud-native infrastructure adoption and the most common challenges that Channel Partners are facing when delivering these solutions.
Watch the recording to learn why this technology should be your next big focus and how to confidently talk about it with your customers. We discussed deployment process, use cases, and the available solutions from phoenixNAP and SUSE to help you build your cloud-native portfolio. Our guest speaker from Glimpse showed demo of the integration of SUSE Rancher and phoenixNAP’s Bare Metal Cloud, which enables your customers to streamline Kubernetes deployments and optimize their container environment.
You will better understand the cloud-native ecosystem and the important role you play in it. Through our practical tips and guidance, you will be able to build your cloud-native portfolio and help your clients overcome complexities of infrastructure implementation, accelerate their CI/CD pipelines, and improve their go-to-market strategies.
– William Bell, EVP of Products, phoenixNAP
– Andy King, Partner Solution Architect, SUSE
– Predrag Aleksic, Team Lead – System Engineer, Glimpse
– The future is cloud-native: trends and stats
– Cloud-native infrastructure concept overview
– Top challenges for MSPs in delivering cloud-native solutions
– Tips and best practices for building a cloud-native portfolio
– Demo of automated SUSE Rancher deployment in Bare Metal Cloud
Publisher: phoenixNAP Global IT Services
You can watch this video also at the source.