IT Europa, a provider of business intelligence, news and analysis on the European IT marketplace, will be staging its 10th annual European Software, Solutions & Services Summit on 19 April 2018 in London. The event, which incorporates the European ISV Convention, will bring “leading” Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) and Solution Providers (including Solution VARs and Managed Service Providers) together to address the issues affecting the development and delivery of applications.
The European Software, Solutions & Services Summit 2018 would feature a high-level conference program with leading industry speakers addressing the challenges and opportunities facing ISVs and Solution/Service Providers in Europe. Previous versions of this Europe-wide IT Europa event were staged in Brussels, Frankfurt, London and Berlin.
Under the umbrella theme of ‘Everything as a Service (XaaS) – The Digital Transformation of Software, Solutions & Services in Europe,’ presentations will explore such areas as:
- Moving beyond apps and managed services to a full solutions provision; using analytics, AI and intelligence in applications, data tools and services
- IoT, M2M and other trends – the opportunities and implications for the European software, solutions and services industry
- Security issues – opportunity or threat and how to respond to the challenges posed by GDPR
- Resources and partnering – building an ecosystem with vendors, channels, service partners and experts and engaging with new players and technologies
- Building for the future – exploring new markets, technologies and resource pools; merger and acquisition planning
- Staying on top – marketing the new breed of solutions and how channels are set to evolve over the next 3-4 years
“Organizations across Europe are looking for solutions that will deliver real value and business benefits for their organizations. Increasingly, that means looking beyond traditional applications to the development of a new generation of digital solutions and to the delivery of those solutions as a service,” said Alan Norman, Managing Director of IT Europa. “The European Software, Solutions and Services Summit 2018 provides a unique opportunity for Europe’s Software, Solutions and Services communities to come together to address the issues affecting the development and delivery of applications. It also provides a framework within which major hardware and software vendors can meet and engage with the directors and decision makers of Europe’s most significant ISVs, Solution and Service Providers to create new business opportunities.”
The European Software, Solutions & Services Summit 2018 will take place at the Royal Garden Hotel, London, on 19 April 2018. ISVs, MSPs, Solution and Service Providers wishing to attend the convention and vendors, distributors or service providers interested in sponsorship opportunities can find further information at www.eusss.com.