AccelOps, an IT operations analytics platform for the modern data center, has announced the release of AccelOps 4, which enhances capabilities for IT network security, threat management and operations intelligence. Industry innovations in the release include statistical anomaly detection, watch list creation and synthetic transaction monitoring.
AccelOps 4 is an IT operations analytics platform for security, performance and compliance monitoring from one screen, enabling organizations to maximize the power of their machine data across public cloud hosting environments, private clouds and hybrid cloud environments.
Through automatic discovery, complex analysis and policy-based automation, AccelOps enables organizations to gain insight into their data, and detect and respond to trends, allowing them to be more responsive and competitive as they expand their IT capabilities.
AccelOps has added a variety of new capabilities to its fourth-generation release:
- Statistical Anomaly Detection – AccelOps’ new machine-learning algorithm profiles traffic and metrics on all the devices on the network, triggering alerts when anomalies are detected or thresholds are reached.
- InTeleport – AccelOps enables users to now “tunnel in” between the AccelOps Collector and Supervisor to reach any server on the system, which would make it ideal for organizations with remote sites, Managed Service Providers (MSPs) and Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs).
- Watch List Creation – AccelOps automatically creates watch lists of users, websites or applications to keep an eye on.
- Synthetic Transaction Monitoring – Using the plug-in Selenium, synthetic transaction monitoring records moves to enable identification of problems on websites and applications before problems affect end-users or customers.
- Hypervisor-Agnostic – AccelOps runs on VMware ESXi, and now on Microsoft Hyper-V and Red Hat KVM.
AccelOps discovers, analyzes and automates IT environments in real time, providing constant insight. The platform discovers all resources assets and entities, whether virtual or physical. AccelOps‘ patented analytics engine with cross-correlation and statistical anomaly detection sends real-time alerts when deviations occur that indicate a security or performance-impacting event.