Built on Intel Xeon technology and Cloudera’s Hadoop distribution Cloudera Enterprise, Cloudwick Data Analytics Platform (CDAP) is a new cybersecurity platform that provides a turnkey solution with cybersecurity capabilities from advanced analytic vendors like Cybraics, Dataiku and H2O, and open source machine learning projects like Apache Spot (incubating).
Cloudwick Data Analytics Platform is a managed cybersecurity data hub platform that ingests and stores trillions of events from PCAP, Netflow, Proxy, IDS/IPS logs, syslog and firewall logs for advanced cybersecurity. CDAP is one of the first big data cybersecurity platforms to provide complete threat visibility, replay and analysis for the Security Operations Center (SOC) analyst, forensic analyst and data scientist. CDAP is offered as both a managed data center and cloud data hub for cybersecurity.
“Today’s cybersecurity solutions lack the capabilities required to provide complete cyber threat visibility, data democratization for IDS, IPS, SIEM and advanced analytics due to ingestion, compute and storage limitations,” said Mani Chhabra, CEO of Cloudwick. “CDAP modernizes enterprise and service provider cybersecurity and provides a new level for threat detection and prevention.”
Components of Cloudwick Data Analytics Platform include the following:
- CDAP Data Agent (CDA) collects logs, alerts and events from SIEMs, PCAP, Netflow, Firewalls, IDS, IPS, Active Directory and other data sources at wirespeed.
- CDAP Data Ingestion and Data Catalog (CDI/CDC), which ingests and catalogs packets, alerts, logs and netflows making it extensible for data scientists and SOC analysts.
- CDAP Data Hub (CDH) is the secure data hub that processes and stores petabytes of data for data scientists and SOC analysts to perform advanced analytics.
- CDAP SOC Connector (CSC) provides a connector layer for integrating traditional tools like Wireshark, Snort, IDS, IPS and SIEMS with CDAP for data replay, faster correlation and complete threat visibility and analytics.
- CDAP Data Science (CDS), provides the data scientist and advanced analytic vendors with secure and auditable access to CDAP for running machine learning and advanced analytics.
“Cybersecurity is a board level concern for today’s connected enterprise,” said Sam Heywood, Director of Cybersecurity Strategy, Cloudera. “By building on Cloudera’s platform, Cloudwick‘s CDAP brings critical Apache technologies like Hadoop and Spark, and the extensive machine learning and data science capabilities found in the Apache community, to the fight against cybercrime.”