Green House Data, a U.S. provider of cloud hosting, colocation, and disaster recovery services, has announced the formal launch of the company’s Channel Partner Program. Benefits partners can expect to receive from the Green House Data program include: 15 Minute ‘Hear from a Human’ response time SLA; flexible partnership options including White Label, Reseller, and Agent models; and nationwide service with a local feel from seven regional locations growing.
As channel partners look to expand their services and widen their customer bases, high touch support for cloud hosting, colocation and other data center services would be critical to reduce customer churn in an increasingly competitive market. That’s way Green House Data launched specifically this channel program with a “service-first” methodology included.
“This is a watershed moment for us to share such high levels of service with the channel community,” said Shawn Mills, CEO of Green House Data. “Now MSPs and VARs of any size can both take advantage of and pass along the benefits of high-human-touch infrastructure to power the IT services that empower their customers.”
Key benefits of Green House Data’s channel partner program would include:
- 15 Minute “Hear from a Human” response time SLA
- Proactive, best-fit assessments that align IT objectives to your infrastructure spend
- Flexible partnership options including White Label, Reseller, and Agent models to fit your exact needs
- Nationwide service with a local feel from seven regional locations growing
- A retail data center to rank on EPA’s Top 30 Tech & Telecom list of the largest green power purchasers
With data center facilities and cloud installations in Cheyenne, Wyo.; Portland, Ore.; Piscataway, N.J.; Orangeburg, N.Y.; and Seattle, Everett, and Bellingham, Wash., Green House Data offers cloud hosting, colocation and disaster recovery services anywhere in North America. The company is a certified VMware provider, SSAE 16 Type II and HIPAA compliant, as well as a B-Corp and EPA Green Power Partner.