AIS Network (AIDN), a cloud hosting provider headquartered in McLean, Virginia, will start reselling Microsoft Azure. The company will also offer managed services for the Azure platform. Its new offering will be available to commercial, government and education clients.
“Whether an organization wants to use Microsoft Azure for public cloud hosting environments or Windows Azure Pack for the private cloud, AISN Managed Services will help that organization optimize and manage its Azure platform to save time, money and resources,” said AISN CEO Jay Atkinson.
AISN’s Azure Managed Services will enhance, manage and monitor Microsoft Azure environments, including virtual machines, databases, media services, mobile services and application workloads. The services include:
- Azure/Azure Pack configuration, implementation and support services
- Integration with Legacy applications and on- or off-premises environments
- Enhancement consulting
- Cloud storage
- Cloud back up and disaster recovery
- Comprehensive remote monitoring and management, 24x7x365
- Performance reporting and analytics, including remediation services (CPU and memory, system security, application log exceptions, etc.)
- Continuous patching and security updates, with upgrade management
- Administrative support
- Production support
Organizations looking for a hybrid cloud hosting infrastructure using Azure may choose AISN’s compliant and secured hybrid solutions for on- and off-premises enterprise environments.