Azuqua, Inc., a cloud hosting services company based in Seattle, has announced the availability of its cloud business process optimization platform. This new cloud-based service enables companies of all sizes to create and execute business processes that span multiple SaaS applications.
Initially focused on business processes that utilize SaaS applications for sales, marketing and customer support, Azuqua provides a gallery of pre-built business processes to help customers save implementation time and serve as a foundation for customization.
Example processes customers can implement include:
- Analyzing Twitter messages – for negative sentiment and creating support tickets in Salesforce that immediately notifies the right customer service representative.
- Connecting multiple departmental CRM systems together – to create a global view of the customer across the organization.
- Collecting customer information – from the website and enhancing profiles with social data, to improve the quality of leads.
“We want to make it easy for companies to create and execute robust business processes spanning multiple cloud hosting services so they can quickly provide more value to their customers,” said Nikhil Hasija, founder and CEO of Azuqua. “This is the next step for the API economy as we build upon the ever-growing volume of APIs exposed by individual services.”
Specifically, Azuqua allows companies to:
- Automate business processes that span two or more SaaS applications. Azuqua supports popular services including Facebook, Google Sheets, LinkedIn, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce, Trello, Twilio and Twitter. Services are connected through a simple and intuitive drag-and-drop visual designer.
- Create business value and add intelligence to processes through Azuqua’s growing library of Excel-like logic, functions and natural language processing capabilities such as meaning extraction and sentiment analysis.
- Control and optimize business processes in minutes, not months, with a flexible cloud hosting process engine.