Evolve IP, a fast growing cloud hosting services provider, has announced the upcoming release of numerous feature enhancements and additions to its cloud call center. The updates are the latest advancements in what has been a significant year of product development for the company from Wayne, PA.
“Evolve IP is laser focused on developing new services and product enhancements that add real business value to customers while also providing the company with new go-to-market opportunities,” said Scott Kinka, Chief Technology Officer of Evolve IP. “From the beginning, we have driven innovation in the cloud and we plan to continue our leadership with an ongoing, and increasing release of new cloud services and features.”
Evolve IP ‘s call center feature updates include:
- Queue call back – Allows organizations to return a customer’s call when an agent is available instead of waiting on hold. This would allow the caller to continue with their day instead of waiting on the phone and ultimately improves customer satisfaction.
- Skills-based routing enhancements – New design capabilities would allow call center leaders to better align the right agent for every unique type of call and situation.
- Agent scorecards – New quality management capabilities would allow supervisors and training staff to score individual agent interactions (from call and screen recordings) to identify areas of improvement, and measure the impact of coaching/training activities.
- Flexible call recording – Agents can now record on-demand for compliance or customer service and have the ability to pause/resume call recordings from various desktop clients.
- Call center dashboard – New views provide deeper real-time insights for call centers to proactively meet their customer service goals.
- Evolve IP Analyst – An advanced business intelligence tool that integrates disparate information systems to deliver actionable analytics for call centers.
In addition to the call center enhancements, recent additions to Evolve IP’s cloud services product portfolio include:
- Cloud Connect –A packet-level network bonding product that delivers QOS over public IP – “increasing customer bandwidth while decreasing costs.”
- DRaaS: A disaster recovery service that would provide near real-time recovery points and meets recovery time objectives (RTO) in 4 hours or less.
- RMM & MDM: A complete suite of remote desktop management and mobile device management tools.
- Managed IT: Proactive monitoring and response to critical issues and support for server-side applications.
- Help Desk: Outsource internal help desk end-user support requests, application updates and anti-virus management.
One of the fastest growing cloud companies in the U.S., Evolve IP provides some of the world’s best known brands like Virgin, The Palm, and Christian Dior with cloud hosting services. The company’s Evolve IP OneCloud solution allows organizations to migrate multiple cloud computing and cloud communications services onto a single, unified platform including: virtual data centers /servers, virtual desktops, unified communications, disaster recovery, contact centers, and more.