Cloudistics, an on-premises cloud computing company, has announced the launch of its North America Managed Service Providers (MSPs) Program – to meet growing demand from MSPs looking for an alternative to large hyperscale public clouds. The new program would provide partners the opportunity to build recurring revenues by creating, hosting, and managing their own on-premises private cloud environments.
MSPs can create their own “high performance” clouds using the Cloudistics platform. The Cloudistics platform comes with all the software and hardware needed to create a company’s own private cloud. Recognized as an IDC 2017 Innovator and a Gartner 2017 Cool Vendor in Cloud Infrastructure, Cloudistics is a platform for creating and hosting customer virtual datacenters, or running resource intensive applications. With native multi-tenancy built in, MSPs can create secured clouds for each customer, eliminating the need for “costly” dedicated environments.
The Cloudistics Managed Service Provider program consists of two main components:
- Cloudistics StarterCloud – An easy way for MSPs to test drive and begin building their own private cloud services – with all the features and functionality of the public cloud, but without breaking the bank. Cloudistics StarterCloud gives qualified MSPs access to a complete Cloudistics On-Premise Cloud Platform “at a specially discounted introductory price.”
- Cloudistics ReadyCloud – MSPs get a utility pricing model that scales as the business grows. Once a base system is purchased (HW only), Cloudistics will bill the MSP monthly for only what is consumed by the MSP’s customers. The cloud utility pricing plan is designed to match costs profiles to revenue profiles. Like other public cloud vendors, organizations can consume the Cloudistics platform and pay only for what they use. At the end of each month, Cloudistics will measure how much memory was allocated to the clouds and how many GB/month were used, just like other public clouds.
The Cloudistics Managed Service Provider Program would provide the following benefits:
- Cloud Ready – All hardware and software is included and ready to go – only pay for what customers actually use. This enables MSPs to go head-to-head with the public cloud.
- End-to-End Multi-Tenancy – Leveraging both the physical and logical multi-tenancy capabilities, MSPs would now have the power of segmentation only available to the public cloud. Host multiple customers from a single platform – no more dedicated equipment, no more wasted resources. More leverage means more revenue.
- High Performance – Deliver predictable performance and provide clients with “high IOPs with 200 µs.”
- Channel Friendly – Designed from the ground up to unite traditional OEM and SP channels.
“Cloudistics has made a commitment to help MSPs efficiently manage the specific priorities and business needs of their customers,” said Steve Conner, Cloudistics’ Global VP of Sales. “Our dedicated team and specialized services, combined with Mimecast’s cloud technology, save time, resources and cost. It is our goal to streamline and improve the partner experience to make it the best it can be for each MSP.”