CloudNOW, an executive consortium for the leading women in cloud and converging technologies, has announced the winners of its 5th annual ‘Top Women in Cloud Innovations.’ Executives from Qualys, GoDaddy, DigitalOcean and Cisco are being counted among these cloud influencers.
CloudNOW is a non-profit consortium of the leading women in cloud computing, providing a forum for networking, knowledge sharing, mentoring, and economic growth.
This year’s Top Women in Cloud Award winners are (alphabetical order):
- Dianne Marsh, Director of Engineering, Netflix
- Erica Brescia, COO, Bitnami
- Julia Austin, CTO, DigitalOcean
- Madhura Maskasky, Co-founder, VP Product, Platform9 Systems Inc
- Mary Stenzel-Poore, Sr. Associate Dean for Research, School of Medicine, Oregon Health and Science University
- Megan Rossetti, Senior Cloud Engineer, Walmart
- Monique Morrow, CTO New Frontiers Engineering, Cisco
- Raejeanne Skillern, Vice President Data Center Group, Intel
- Rupal Patel, CEO and Founder, VocaliD
- Shaheeda Nizar, Senior Director Engineering, GoDaddy
- Syamla Bandla, Vice President Global Cloud Operations and DevOps, Qualys
- Tara Hernandez, Director of Systems and Build Engineering, Linden Lab
“I’m thrilled to have been granted this prestigious award amongst such influential women in cloud,” said Syamla Bandla, VP of Global Cloud Operations and DevOps, Qualys – a provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 9,200 customers in more than 100 countries. “I’m continually exploring new process and technology innovations for Qualys’ Cloud Operations. My core passion is building high-performing Cloud and IT teams that are true business enablers.”
During her first 30 days at Qualys, Syamla Bandla was able to quickly identify areas for improvement in the company’s multi-cloud strategy. Under her leadership, Qualys was able to streamline global operations and implement consistent processes across its five global data centers and three offices. Syamla’s global team of 80+ IT professionals would now work cohesively and provide 24/7 support servicing thousands of customers.
All winners will present their work at the Top Women in Cloud Event December 7 at Google headquarters in Mountain View, CA.