Egenera, a provider of wholesale cloud services and cloud management software to the channel, has announced the general availability of a new interface for Xterity – its wholesale managed cloud service.
The new downloadable application, called Xterity Cloud Console, is designed to simplify customer onboarding and solution development to accelerate deployment of Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), Backup as a Service (BaaS) and Cloud Migration solutions.
Xterity Cloud Console is an application that would deliver:
- New, advanced search, sort and filtering functions to improve navigation through the extensive Xterity catalog and improved provisioning and access to client configuration information
- New tools and functions that would enable quick creation and deployment of end user (client) solutions
- Improved performance of Xterity’s drag and drop cloud services designer with enhanced pan, zoom and search capabilities
- Simplified wizards for environment and server creation
- New health alert, event and task views for better status awareness
- New marketing tools to enable self-service branding and customization to match partner marketing strategies
- Business development functions that enable creation and pricing of customer solutions without incurring charges, allowing partners to offer potential customers a range of right-sized solutions from which to choose
“We’re seeing the rapid adoption of Xterity worldwide and today’s announcement of the new Xterity Cloud Console represents a giant step forward in improving the ease of use and productivity of our customers,” said Dan Busby, vice president of product management, Egenera. “The new capabilities of Cloud Console will improve our partners’ time to revenue and will enable them to be more responsive to the needs of their clients.”
Xterity delivers a full range of brandable dedicated, managed, private and public cloud services, including BaaS, Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS), CloudMigrate and now Xterity Cloud Console exclusively through the channel. Xterity’s business continuity services would provide partners a great cloud entry point to quickly begin offering high value cloud services with no up-front capital or ongoing maintenance costs. Xterity supports HIPAA compliance and is hosted in Tier 3 and Tier 3+ data centers worldwide.