Provider of network security solutions, Hillstone Networks, has launched Hillstone CloudView – a new SaaS offering that delivers security management and analytics services in the cloud. With the 24/7 mobile and web access from anywhere on any device, it would deliver optimal customer experience along with optimized security management and operational efficiencies.
Hillstone CloudView provides security administrators with real-time centralized monitoring of multiple devices, traffic and threat analytics, real-time notifications, as well as comprehensive reporting and log retention.
“CloudView is the perfect security management solution for customers who want an affordable initial investment, no deployment or maintenance overhead, that is easy to use and access,” said Lingling Zhang, VP of Product and Marketing, Hillstone Networks. “It is the first of multiple key offerings in the SaaS platform delivered by Hillstone Networks to complement our portfolio of network security solutions.”
Key benefits of Hillstone’s CloudView SaaS solution would include:
- Real-time System and Traffic Monitoring – Hillstone CloudView centrally manages and monitors the status and traffic information for all supported Hillstone devices, no matter the hardware or deployment model – whether virtual, in the perimeter, server front or in the cloud.
- In-depth Threat Analysis and Monitoring – With a global view of the threat landscape, and the details of threat events analysis and monitoring, customers can easily monitor the network health, and get notified of any abnormal behavior or attacks targeted on their network, to take prompt action to mitigate the threat.
- Comprehensive Log Retention and Reporting – Cloud-based log retention features give customers the flexibility to retain logs for longer periods of time with lower initial investment. It helps customers meet regulatory or compliance requirements.
Hillstone Networks CloudView comes in flexible subscription models that include an ‘Essential’ and ‘Professional’ edition:
- Essential Edition is a free subscription that includes all the “essential” features such as device monitoring, threat monitoring, log and reporting, real-time message and alarms.
- Professional Edition is a pay-per-usage model that includes all features in the Essential Edition, along with upgraded log retention and threat analytics capabilities.
CloudView is available for download at https://cloudview.hillstonenet.com