Software-defined infrastructure provider, Hive-IO, has announced the latest release of its software-defined data center solution, Hive-IO MSP. The latest version would provide Managed Service Providers (MSPs) with a multi-tenancy solution that can be leveraged to provide complete cloud isolation for any customer.
“For the first time, the Hive-IO MSP solution with multi-tenancy can be leveraged to provide complete cloud isolation for any customer,” said Kevin McNamara, CTO and co-founder of Hive-IO. “Additionally, multi-tenancy can be delivered for customer sizes ranging from one to thousands. With this approach, all cloud needs can be delivered via a single hardware pool making the solution the most competitive and secure in the market.”
Hive-IO’s MSP solution is delivered to end customers through its partner network of service providers. Hive-IO‘s DaaS solution for MSPs makes three different options available for their customers:
- Private Enterprise Solution – 100% fully hardware isolated for any customer on an MSP’s Infrastructure for any size VDI or virtual server – from 1 to hundreds of thousands of seats.
- Shared Private Solution – The MSP’s customers are connected via the public Internet over encrypted communication. Users that need to connect from the public side would be enabled to securely access VDI from any device, anywhere, anytime. The guest infrastructure is fully isolated.
- Dedicated Private Solution – The MSP’s customers utilizing this option are private to the MSP’s network and can be provided any size VDI or virtual server – from 1 to hundreds of thousands of seats.
The Hive-IO MSP Solution would deliver several key benefits:
- Efficiency and Sustainable Scalability – MSPs would have the ability to ensure the lowest cost of service delivery. Since essentially no new software resources are required for each incremental customer, the cost of on-boarding a new customer begins to approach zero at full scale, resulting in ever-increasing marginal revenue associated with each new customer.
- Reduction in operational cost and complexity over the product lifecycle – Since HiveIO offers a single vendor cloud solution, customers would avoid OPEX penalties incurred to headcounts.
“MSPs today must work hard to win their customers’ trust and we are committed to supporting them to deliver great value to their clients,” said Joe Makoid, CEO and co-founder of Hive-IO. “We understand the importance of cost and reliability for all end users and are dedicated to helping MSPs deliver high quality DaaS services.”