Hystax, a provider of Cloud Migration and Disaster Recovery (DR) software, has announced global availability of ‘Hystax Acura Live Migration to Alibaba Cloud’ – an automated solution to bring business applications to Alibaba Cloud with consistent background replication and instant launch of workloads on a target site.
Alibaba Cloud now has 19 data center regions and 52 availability zones available globally. Hystax Acura would enable companies to migrate even the most complex workloads to this fast-growing Chinese cloud provider without downtime or data loss. Hystax offers a fully-automated solution to migrate to Alibaba Cloud while providing native Alibaba Cloud support.
– read more below the image –
To sum up, Hystax Acura Live Migration to Alibaba Cloud provides customers with:
- Full automation – Hystax Acura automatically launches completely functional workloads on target Alibaba Cloud
- Unlimited Test Migrations – Unlimited test migrations ability before making a decision to switch production to Alibaba Cloud
- Sophisticated Customer Portal – For end-to-end migration management, all projects can be managed through one console
- Storage-Agnostic Snapshots – Snapshots are created and stored using cloud-native storage API, no intermediate storage is used
Hystax Acura Live Migration to Alibaba Cloud supports any source platform for replication including VMware, Hyper-V, OpenStack, Microsoft Azure, AWS, and Oracle. It provides an ability to manage replication settings and consistently replicates all business applications and data and sends deltas to Alibaba Cloud using unique de-duplication technologies.
Test migrations help to configure IT workloads settings (CPU, RAM etc.) in a migration process before performing the final migration and switching from source platform to Alibaba Cloud.
Machine data is replicated from source platform and is automatically generated in a Migration Plan that supports orchestration settings and dependencies between components of business application.