ITsavvy, a fast-growing cloud solution providers in the U.S., has unveiled new public cloud, private cloud, hybrid cloud, colocation and data center solutions designed to enable organizations to move their technologies to the cloud with completely customizable options.
“The market has reached the tipping point with cloud solutions,” said Mike Theriault, President and CEO of ITsavvy. “For the last few years we have been monitoring an incremental move toward the cloud; now organizations are at a comfort level that is fueling a large scale shift. Our carefully designed cloud solutions portfolio is designed to accommodate this.”
This suite of cloud solutions would allow customers to relocate applications and data from an onsite data center to an offsite cloud service provider. They would receive an added benefit of determining which data will reside onsite and offsite; who will be the host; and how much support they would like to receive. Key features of ITsavvy’s cloud options include:
- Public Cloud – Data is stored on shared offsite servers. ITsavvy offers an a la carte menu of services that go from basic hands-off cloud computing to 24x7x365 management by ITsavvy’s certified team.
- Private Cloud – Clients would receive greater privacy with data stored on dedicated servers behind their own dedicated firewall.
- Hybrid Cloud – For clients not ready to move their entire IT infrastructure to the cloud, ITsavvy offers any combination of on-premise storage with off-premise cloud computing.
- Colocation – Clients would maintain tight control over their own data infrastructure in ITsavvy’s state-of-the-art data centers.
- Data Center Solutions – ITsavvy’s certified technical team can implement new solutions and integrate them with legacy hardware; migrate data from on-premise to cloud or their own location; install cabling; manage bandwidth and provide data center design services.
ITsavvy operates two data centers in Illinois and New Jersey that are N+1 and 2N redundant, HIPAA and HITECH compliant, PCI DSS 3.0 compliant, SOC 1.0 and 2.0 certified, and SSAE 16 audited. In addition, ITsavvy’s New Jersey site is Safe Harbor certified.
ITsavvy’s cloud partners include VMware, Citrix, Dell EMC, Rackspace, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure, HP, Cisco and Carbonite EVault.