iWeb, a company recently acquired by Internap for $145 million, has launched a new Microsoft Private Cloud Hosting service. Businesses can choose the Microsoft Private Cloud Hosting service to quickly add or scale up virtual servers as needed, without the expense or complexity of deploying their own data centers and network infrastructure.
Available immediately, the Microsoft Private Cloud from iWeb allows businesses to use virtualization to build a software defined data center hosted at iWeb, but managed by their own IT teams. iWeb‘s dedicated infrastructure is fully-managed in the company’s data centers and delivered on one of the world’s largest networks.
With the Microsoft Private Cloud Hosting service from iWeb, businesses can:
- Extend their in-house data center or move specific workloads to a hosted environment.
- Alleviate concerns about in-house data center space, power and cooling.
- Eliminate capital expenditure for storage infrastructure which potentially addresses in-house data center space.
- Take advantage of on-demand flexibility with virtualization and cloud technologies.
- Address data sovereignty issues as iWeb provides hosting within Canadian data centers.
iWeb provides its services to over 10,000 customers in more than 150 countries worldwide. Since 1996, Montreal-based iWeb has been among Canada’s fastest growing companies.