WFT Cloud, a subsidiary of Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT), a professional IT services consulting firm specializing in SAP cloud infrastructure integration, has announced that they are rolling out a VCE Vblock based on-premise Private Cloud Solution for customers to accelerate SAP customer cloud adoption.
The new Private Cloud Solution includes SAP system migration providing customers with a fast track to reap benefits of cloud computing.
Features of the new Vblock-based Private Cloud Solution would include:
- No CapEx – WFT provides the Vblock Cloud Infrastructure at customer premises. No upfront capital investment cost for SAP customers. WFT will design, procure and manage the Vblock Private Cloud Infrastructure for SAP applications at customer premises.
- Security and Compliance – The Cloud Infrastructure for SAP will reside inside customer’s data center, satisfying customer security and compliance requirements.
- Design and Build – For SAP customers, the service includes assessment, design, and build of SAP Private Cloud Infrastructure.
- Certified SAP Application Migration – For existing SAP customers, the service covers Certified Technical Migration of SAP systems to Private Cloud infrastructure as well as cross-platform (OSDB) migration and Unicode conversion.
- Designed for Prod and Non-Prod Landscape – Optimally designed to accommodate customer’s production and non-production landscapes software logistics, training and testing needs.
- Cloud Enabled and Utility Billing – Intelligently designed to accommodate varying resource requirements on demand. Customers only pay for resource usage.
- Fully Managed – WFT provides infrastructure and Basis Operations Management Services as a part of the contract.
- FAST Landscape Provisioning – Fast on-demand SAP Systems Landscape Provisioning in minutes, not weeks, using WFT’s SAP Cloud Image Factory (SCIF).
- Data Protection – Innovative Data Protection Solutions tailored to customer SLAs and integrated to existing customer data protection solutions.
- Disaster Recovery as a Service (RaaS) – Optional Disaster Recovery in Private Cloud or in WFT Cloud.
Wharfedale Technologies Inc. (WFT Cloud) is headquartered in Lawrenceville, New Jersey. As a SAP certified provider of cloud services and a VCE Integration Partner, the company offers SAP infrastructure integration services as well as private cloud, public cloud and hybrid cloud solutions.