Cloud Identity Summit (CIS) has announced that it is now accepting proposals for presentations. The event will be held June 6-9, 2016 at the New Orleans Marriott. This year, the event will bring together thought leaders, CIOs, architects and IT practitioners to discuss issues related to the event’s theme ‘r/evolution of security: it starts with identity.’
Now in its seventh year, Cloud Identity Summit is an event being established by Ping Identity –a provider of identity security solutions with more than 1,200 customers worldwide including half of the Fortune 100.
Past speakers include executives from Amazon Web Services (AWS Cloud), CitiGroup, GE, Google, Microsoft, Salesforce and VMware. The deadline for 2016 presentation proposals is January 31, 2016. Visit their website for more information.
CIS sessions proposed must showcase new advancements, use cases and ideas that are benefiting from identity technology in enterprise and consumer applications. CIOs, CISOs and experts in identity, cloud, security and mobile technologies are encouraged to submit presentations around the following topics, in addition to those of general interest to the digital identity and security community:
- Identity’s role in securing and enabling a modern, mobile workforce
- How to enable security without sacrificing user experience
- Best practice for implementing a modern identity architecture
- How to leverage identity to secure both hybrid and pure cloud environments
- How cyber policy and regulation is impacting business agility
- Managing the business impact of regulation, governance, and identity theft and fraud
- Advancements in identity standards to enable identity security at scale
- How multi-factor, contextual and biometric authentication are changing the game
- How the federation of identity is enabling security at scale for business ecosystems
- Secure development, API protections and identity-driven security architecture
- The role of identity in Artificial Intelligence, Virtual Reality and Internet of Things
- How blockchain for identity and security is a game changer
Please visit www.cloudidentitysummit.com to register for the event. The first 75 people to enter the code GOCIS2016 when they register for CIS will receive an additional 15 percent discount upon checkout. This code can be used in combination with the early bird discount, which continues until Dec. 31. The discount code will expire on Feb. 11.