GroundWork Inc., a provider of unified monitoring for IT operations management and cloud hosting environments, is expanding support for OpenStack Juno, OpenStack Kilo and Mirantis via GroundWork CloudHub. This newly added support would give customers improved visibility into the entire OpenStack deployment, from the physical through to the virtual.
“OpenStack manageability continues to evolve rapidly,” said David Dennis, VP of Marketing and Products for GroundWork. “We’ve seen a major expansion of the metrics available via the various APIs in the latest versions of OpenStack and have enhanced CloudHub to gather them. This provides much better performance and capacity management for OpenStack production deployments.”
GroundWork Cloud Hub with added OpenStack support has the ability to monitor several components within the OpenStack framework, enabling users to:
- Monitor OpenStack Juno, featuring expanded compute monitoring metrics for Nova and Ceilometer
- Have the improved ability to monitor hypervisor, network and storage
- Monitor Docker on OpenStack
- Have expanded OpenStack distribution support with the addition of Mirantis OpenStack
- Monitor OpenStack Kilo as soon as it is released