At KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe 2022, the Cloud Native Computing Foundation has announced the addition of 37 member organizations. These organizations have committed to partnering with over 800 other members to accelerate innovation through cloud native technology development and standardization.
Cloud native computing allows businesses to create and execute scalable applications on public, private, and hybrid clouds using an open source software stack. Kubernetes, Prometheus, and Envoy are among the key components of the global technological infrastructure hosted by the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF).
CNCF hosts the world’s largest open source developer conferences, bringing together the industry’s top developers, end users, and vendors. CNCF is part of the nonprofit Linux Foundation and has over 800 members, including the world’s leading cloud computing and software corporations, as well as over 200 innovative startups.
“We are thrilled to welcome so many Europe-based organizations this quarter as our global community convenes in Spain for the first in-person KubeCon + CloudNativeCon Europe in three years,” said Priyanka Sharma, Executive Director of the Cloud Native Computing Foundation. “We are humbled to see the continued momentum in our diverse ecosystem of doers and look forward to working together to foster and sustain our growing number of projects.”
Cloud Native Computing Foundation’s Newest Silver Members include:
- Ambient IT is a French training organization specializing in IT and digital professions.
- Andes Digital is an Open Source consulting firm that specializes in multi-cloud and hybrid-cloud solutions, including enterprise integration, Kubernetes managed services, cloud migration, and more.
- Aokumo is a cloud infrastructure firm that uses cloud-native solutions, Kubernetes, DevOps, CI/CD, and Data Analytics to help enterprises update, innovate, and accelerate their digital transformation on AWS and Azure.
- Appaegis – by federating control plane sources of IAM, key vault and credential management, and monitoring data plane transactions, Appaegis Access Fabric protects cloud infrastructure access with sophisticated Zero Trust techniques to secure application and data access and reduce permission abuse.
- Appstellar is a cloud and DevOps firm that helps organizations achieve new heights by providing cloud software development and DevOps solutions (including Kubernetes Enablement and AWS Cloud Consulting).
- Aserto is reinventing Auth: Instead of focusing on user login and authentication, its contemporary authorization platform would allow software developers to easily define, enforce, and adapt what users are authorized to do within their applications.
- Atos is a worldwide pioneer in safe and decarbonized digital with a wide range of digital solutions, consultancy services, digital security, and decarbonization products; an end-to-end partnership approach.
- Avanade is a Microsoft ecosystem supplier of innovative digital, cloud, and consulting services, industry solutions, and design-led experiences.
- B1 Systems offers Linux/Open Source consultancy, training, managed service, and support for cloud and container technologies, virtualization, and high availability, as well as monitoring, system, and configuration management.
- Clockwork’ s scalable and precise time synchronization technology enables ‘congestion-free, zero-drop networks’ for next-generation time-sensitive applications.
- Cloudshape is a multi-cloud and hybrid cloud solution provider with expertise in Application Modernization, Dev(Sec)Ops, and Kubernetes.
- Cloudside is your go-to team of cloud-native and data problem solvers who can help you use cloud as a catalyst to get the greatest business results.
- Cycode is a comprehensive software supply chain security solution that ensures visibility, security, and integrity across the software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Doppler is the multi-cloud SecretOps Platform that developers and security teams rely on for enterprise-scale secret management.
- Edgeless Systems is building Constellation, a Kubernetes distribution for secure computing.
- Entando is an open-source Kubernetes application composition platform.
- Exein is a pioneer in embedded security and the first security ecosystem for the creation and administration of IoT devices.
- groundcover is an eBPF-based production monitoring tool that would make complete K8s observability easy. groundcover gives users a complete picture of their production and quickly covers all applications with no code modifications.
- Mayfield is a worldwide venture capital firm with a people-first culture and a 50-year track record of collaborating with entrepreneurs to develop iconic business, consumer, and engineering biology firms.
- Miraxia is a software consulting firm that specializes on middleware design and optimization for edge devices, drawing on over 20 years of expertise in the consumer electronics sector.
- MoreSec Tech is based in Hangzhou, China, and was launched in April 2016. MoreSec is a cloud-native application protection platform that starts with development and continues to runtime protection of infrastructure, microservice networks, workloads, apps, and data.
- Customers may install OpsVerse’s open source-based, fully managed DevOps solutions anywhere in minutes to increase MTTR, MTTD, and developer productivity. OpsVerse offers open source-based, fully managed DevOps tools that clients can deploy anywhere within minutes to improve their MTTR, MTTD, and developer productivity.
- Skyloud is a corporation that specializes in cloud computing. We help businesses and startups set up, optimize, and manage Cloud Native infrastructure.
- Spacelift enables contemporary software teams to manage any cloud, infrastructure, or service using shared infrastructure.
- Speedscale is a Kubernetes traffic replay framework that replicates production-like conditions in non-production settings, allowing teams to spot performance and scale issues before their customers do.
- SphereEx was formed by the core team of Apache ShardingSphere – an open source ecosystem that transforms any database into a distributed database system and enhances it with data sharding, elastic scalability, encryption capabilities, and more – and offers a SaaS experience over the cloud.
- Superblocks is an internal tooling platform that would allow developers to quickly create bespoke internal applications, processes, and scheduled activities.
- Tenable is a ‘cyber exposure’ firm, assisting over 40,000 enterprises across the world in understanding and reducing cyber risk by providing insight into their attack surface.
- TL Consulting helps users modernize their application landscape and future-proof their organization by delivering high-end transformational services and enterprise-grade solutions using Kubernetes, microservices, and multi-cloud environment automation.
- Uniserver is a cloud distributor from the Netherlands. They would provide users the flexibility and security to focus on their core competencies without worrying for their IT infrastructure.
- Zelarsoft, the creators of Klusternetes: Kubernetes virtual clusters in less than a minute on the infrastructure of choice, either cloud or on-premises, enabling self-service k8s without adding operational complexity.