The solution provides enterprises and cloud hosting providers with agentless antivirus, comprehensive multi-tenant security support and complete control over VM isolation, thus helping to ensure security and compliance for Microsoft Cloud OS, Windows Server, and Microsoft Hyper-V Server.
New 5nine Cloud Security 4.0 for Hyper-V features include:
- Secure multi-tenancy and VM isolation
- Virtual Machine security groups and cloud tenant security
- User/roles access that allows users or user groups to manage only objects associated with them
- Agentless antivirus for Hyper-V hosts and real-time protection for VMs
- NVGRE support
- New LWF R2 vSwitch extension
- Enhanced API and advanced event logging
5nine Cloud Security provides multi-layered protection with integrated firewall, antivirus and IDS in one package. The agentless firewall provides complete traffic control and isolation between VMs. The antivirus capabilities would provide fast performance of incremental scans, whereas the solution also provides real-time detection of malicious attacks with IDS.
With 5nine Cloud Security for Hyper-V, enterprises and cloud hosting providers can:
- Secure multi-tenant Hyper-V environments and provide VM isolation
- Protect Hyper-V with light-speed agentless antivirus
- Enforce PCI-DSS, HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- And more
5nine Software products focus on the needs of SMBs, large enterprises, hosting providers, and cloud hosting services companies. These solutions deliver tools that allow virtual datacenter personnel to configure, manage, monitor, and protect Hyper-V environments.