Coupa Software, a provider of a cloud spend management applications suite, including invoicing, procurement, expense management, sourcing and inventory, has announced Coupa Release 14. The new platform update would provide more sourcing control, extend global e-invoice compliance while adding new features across the Coupa application suite and Coupa Open Business Network.
“We’re proud of the spirit of collaborative innovation that runs through Coupa Release 14,” said Raja Hammoud, vice president of product marketing and management, Coupa Software. “Crowdsourcing the best ideas from across our wonderful customers and wrapping innovation around those ideas are key to our number one core value of ensuring customer success.”
Key features of Coupa Release 14 would include:
- Expenses – Add an Approver – Employees will be able to add an additional approver to their expense reports. This would be perfect for times where working on different projects requires another person to review.
- Application-wide – Additional Languages – Coupa has added traditional Chinese and Czech to the list of languages it supports. Now employees can self-service and select any one of 23 languages. All the languages are available across the entire suite from Expenses to Sourcing to Invoicing and so on.
- Open Business Network – Additional Countries for Compliant e-Invoicing – Coupa has added Sweden and Switzerland to the countries available to customers for compliant e-invoicing. Now customers would be able to stay in compliance, reduce paper footprint, and reduce invoice processing costs in even more countries.
- Suite Synergy – Updated Visual Design – Coupa has updated the visual design style, refreshed the color palette, and modernized typefaces and icons throughout the suite.
Within Coupa Sourcing, more control has been added. New features would include:
- Edit Running Events – When new information comes to light during an event, customers can now update the running sourcing event and notify all vendors with confidence.
- Seal-Bids Support – Customers can open seal-bid events live with the evaluation team so there is no uncertainty around early bid viewing.
- Edit Supplier Notifications – Customize supplier invitation emails to match customer event’s needs.
Coupa Release 14 also adds numerous features across the spend management application suite including areas such as:
- Procurement – enhanced desktop receiving via email (Coupa actionable notifications)
- Platform – email management for visibility into send and bounce status
- Invoicing – improvements to enable buyer-side tax coding
- Inventory – print packing slip, pro-forma invoice
- Inventory – improved cycle counting