Cloudamize, a provider of cloud computing analytics headquartered in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, has added two new modules – Migrate and Validate – to its platform. This now makes it an end-to-end analytics solution to help companies optimize their entire cloud journey – from assessing which public cloud is best for them, to planning and executing migrations, and to managing their ongoing cloud deployments.
“Working closely with our customers and partners over the past year, we have built and are now delivering the most advanced, purpose-built cloud computing analytics platform available,” said Bob Moul, CEO of Cloudamize. “No other platform is as comprehensive or powerful in its capabilities. With this release, we are making it easier than ever before for companies to make critical cloud decisions, to plan and execute migrations, and to ultimately realize the full potential of the cloud.”
As a result, companies would have the in-depth insights they need to more easily and quickly make accurate cloud computing decisions, achieve their optimal cloud environment, and realize the cost savings, agility, and performance benefits the cloud has to offer.
The latest capabilities of the Cloudamize platform include:
Migrate – Migrate integrates with current tools for cloud migration, so companies can move their workloads “with speed and accuracy” to their best-fit configuration in AWS, Azure, and/or Google Cloud Platform. Features include:
- Migration Integration: Cloudamize installs a user’s migration tool to speed the process of moving workloads to the cloud.
- Migration Plan Import: Import the migration plan built in Cloudamize into existing migration tools and for each move group view its host name and its compute, network, and storage settings for the cloud.
- Migration Status: View the migration status of each machine moving to the cloud.
Validate – Validate ensures that application connections are operating in the cloud as they should be and recommends how to address any issues. Features include:
- Application Dependency Visualization: Compare the new cloud state of application connections to their historical on-premises state.
- Connectivity Gaps: Immediately identify any gaps in application connectivity in the cloud.
- Actionable Insights: Receive recommendations on how to fix any application connection issues.
Migrate and Validate integrate with three existing modules on the Cloudamize platform:
Assess – Assess would calculate and compare precise TCO calculations across AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud Platform – to identify a company’s best-fit cloud based on its infrastructure performance and available cloud options.
Plan – Plan would automate application discovery and dependency mapping, enable customers to design a phased migration plan that aligns to their business needs, and recommend the optimal cloud configuration for each workload to migrate to.
Manage – Manage would analyze performance metrics and usage patterns on an ongoing basis – to ensure each machine in the cloud is always right-sized and provides clear visibility into cloud costs for better control.