Cloud visibility platform CloudCheckr, providing its services to organizations ranging from government agencies to large enterprises to MSPs, has unveiled a global partner enablement program at the Amazon Web Services (AWS) re:Invent conference in Las Vegas.
CloudCheckr’s new Business Partner Program would deliver the business expertise, sales enablement tools, and cloud technology that MSPs and resellers require to profitably grow their cloud services practice. Based on the CloudCheckr cloud management platform (CMP), resellers enrolled in the program receive access to a partner-first dedicated team aligned to their specific business development requirements.
“Our partners have long used CloudCheckr to generate margin, engage their customers and deliver secure, well-managed cloud environments – in a single platform,” said Elissa Livingston, Vice President of Strategic Alliances and Partner Programs at CloudCheckr. “We are enhancing our commitment to world-class business partner enablement with a partner-centric go-to-market strategy that provides the tools, resources, and support that our business partners need to differentiate and win in this highly competitive space. The CloudCheckr Business Partner program is unmatched among cloud management vendors.”
Key benefits of CloudCheckr’s global channel enablement would include:
- Differentiated cloud services offerings – powered by the cloud management platform that secures, manages, and governs the most sensitive environments in the world
- Go-to-market strategy – that would take profit margin growth from single to double-digits
- Highly engaged relationships – that would lead to additional services revenues and greater trusted advisor status for customers and prospects
- White label and co-branding options – that would enhance the business partner’s brand marketing campaigns to help strengthen messaging for vertical and persona-based segmentation with focused customer targeting
- Demand generation activities – for business partners focused on ROI creation
- Opportunities to participate in: marketing campaigns, joint webinars, and live events