Codero, a hosting provider with data centers in Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Ashburn, Virginia, and plans for expansion in Europe, has released its new Proactive Managed Hosting service. Leveraging a unique automation hosting layer, the managed hosting service would enable Codero to manage all IT infrastructure up to the application layer including the data center infrastructure for clients.
Codero Proactive Managed Hosting, in beta for nearly six months now, provides e-commerce, SaaS, and web-dependent businesses with a customized enterprise-grade service. The managed hosting services free up customers’ IT resources by having Codero manage all IT infrastructure up to the application layer including the data center infrastructure, networks, networking devices, operating systems and applications subsystems.
“We created Codero Proactive Managed Hosting in response to customer and industry requests for a more integrated service that takes advantage of the automation benefits of our existing on-demand hosting platform,” said Emil Sayegh, CEO of Codero Hosting. “Internet-dependent businesses can now rely on Codero Proactive Managed Hosting in tandem with all of our other offerings for an unmatched curated service powered by a dedicated team of experts.”
Proactive Managed Hosting includes:
- No limitations on the services that can be managed; coverage includes hybrid hosting, elastic block storage, public cloud hosting or private cloud, dedicated servers, network devices, SAN, NAS, etc.
- Dedicated and named team of specialized Codero engineers devoted to Proactive Managed Hosting customers that operates as an extension of clients’ IT departments; personal contact information of Proactive Managed Hosting technicians available to customers for all shifts.
- Improved monitoring and provisioning tools leveraging Codero’s leading automation platform to help proactively support and protect customers’ mission-critical web presences and applications.
- Brand name hardware standards, including enterprise-level firewalls and top of the line Dell servers.
- No queue for customer service; simplified and expedited support available via customer’s preferred mode of communication such as ticket, chat, phone and email.
- Expanded scope of support superior to other offerings in the market.
Codero Hosting delivers on-demand dedicated servers, managed hosting, cloud and hybrid hosting infrastructure and solutions. The company is majority-owned by NYC-based growth equity firm Catalyst Investors.