Data center colocation and connectivity provider Cyxtera has added Zadara zCompute to its portfolio of data center services. It means that Zadara’s enterprise-grade, expert managed cloud services including compute, storage and networking are now available to Cyxtera’s clients.
Zadara’s cloud services platform would help lower operational complexity by automating end-to-end computing, storage and networking infrastructure. The cloud platform provides turnkey solutions that benefit on-demand computing and storage services anywhere in the cloud, whether in a private placement, an on-site data center or in the cloud.
Zadara’s zCompute is currently accessible in Cyxtera data centers in North America, including Dallas and Minneapolis, and will soon be expanded to additional North American locations as well as the UK.
“As a competitive alternative to public cloud solutions, with the flexibility to choose private or public deployments, zCompute compliments our Enterprise Bare Metal offering and our digital exchange fabric which allows us to offer a complete on-demand cloud solution,” said Russell Cozart, Senior Vice President of Marketing & Product Strategy at Cyxtera. “Customers can scale up and down as their business needs change, without incurring the risk and capital expenditures and with the support of a fully-managed service. We are very excited about this expanded partnership and welcome the opportunity to speak with our existing and prospective customers about how Cyxtera and Zadara can positively impact their business landscape.”
Key features of Zadara’s zCompute cloud services platform would include:
- Flexible Consumption Model – Enterprise-grade, high-performance elastic cloud services, with zero CapEx cost burden. Avoid large investments in infrastructure, increase or decrease as needed and just pay for what is utilized.
- Elastic Compute Down to a Single Virtual Machine – Automated immediate supply which according to Zadara is well below the start price and scale of rival cloud systems.
- On-Demand Cloud from Cyxtera – Leverage Cyxtera’s colocation data centers, digital exchange fabric, and infrastructure to deliver low-latency cloud services on-demand.
- Workload Performance – Provide a well-known, high performance, agile x86 cloud computing, automated DevOps, zero CapEx, or refresh expenses in current sites.
- Data Privacy and Security – This includes click to provide customer storage resource options for disks and the storage controller level, which need physical insulations.
- Expert 24x7x365 Services – Completely managed support from Zadara’s global solution architect and DevOps teams for worldwide solution.
“By investing in our flexible, on-demand services and extending their commitment to the as-a-service model, Cyxtera is opening the door for its customers to scale as their business demands,” said Nelson Nahum, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and co-founder of Zadara. “With Zadara, Cyxtera customers get all of the technical functionality they require – without the cost and complexity of owning and managing storage and compute infrastructure.”
Zadara is headquartered in Irvine, California with locations in Cirencester (UK), Tokyo, Tel Aviv, Yokneam (Israel), Bangalore and Brazil. With a worldwide professional staff providing follow-up services and support, Zadara operates with clouds in hundreds of data centers at both public and private cloud partners and is Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN’s Official Cloud Provider for Formula One World Championship.
Do you want to stay ahead of the competition? Subscribe to our bi-weekly HostingJournalist.com email newsletter with breaking cloud, hosting and data center industry news.
- Koen Stegeman, Editor-in-Chief and CEO