H5 Data Centers, a U.S. colocation and wholesale data center provider, has acquired the NextFort data center in Chandler, Arizona. Located at 2600 W. Germann Road, NextFort adds to H5’s growing data center portfolio of more than one million square feet in eight U.S. markets.
NextFort’s Phoenix colocation facility represents H5 Data Centers’ eighth data center in a growing list of U.S. markets including Ashburn, Atlanta, Charlotte, Denver, San Jose, San Luis Obispo and Seattle.
“We are pleased to welcome NextFort to the H5 Data Centers family,” said Josh Simms, founder and CEO of H5 Data Centers. “NextFort’s Phoenix data center represents an incredible opportunity for us to grow in one of the most desirable markets in the country. We look forward to building upon NextFort’s first-class facility, experienced team, and loyal customer base.”
NextFort Data Center Highlights:
- Tier III data center serving enterprises and cloud services providers
- 180,000 square foot data center with 30 MW of power at full build-out
- Private, hot/cold aisle containment suites supporting up to 225 kW per suite
- Waterless design
- Ability to support power densities of 20+ kW per cabinet
- Diverse access to metro carriers
- Located in Arizona’s high-tech corridor
“This acquisition brings together two successful data center organizations with similar visions,” said Mark Towfiq, president and CEO of NextFort. “H5 Data Centers offers a variety of new opportunities to our customers and team members alike. We thank our customers, vendors and partners for all of the support they have provided us since our inception in creating one of the best data center sites in Phoenix.”