The cyber risk you face is greater today, not only because of the adversaries you must confront, but because of the value, the intelligence, and the diversity of the interconnected systems you must defend.
Our Governance, Risk, and Compliance team explain how to improve your organisation’s security risk management. Jennie covers risk management in-depth, starting with why things have changed, how the solution has evolved in response, and why truly effective risk management goes beyond mitigation to give your entire security strategy continuous, pragmatic direction.
The topics covered in this webinar include:
– How have modernisation and global market volatility introduced new cyber risk?
– What is risk management (and what is it not)?
– What outcomes can risk assessment lead to?
– Why and how do organisations get risk management wrong?
– Why do some security risk assessments fall short?
– Why should risk drive your security strategy?
– How can you start?
This webinar will help you have an up-to-date understanding of how to both manage risk, and transform it into strategic direction for your security team and the whole business.
Protect your organisation from known and unknown threats, rationalise your entire security programme, and gain a competitive advantage through compliance.
You can watch this video also at the source.