DigiCert ONE offers a holistic approach to modernizing PKI management. Based on “modern” software design and engineering, DigiCert ONE delivers end-to-end centralized user and device certificate management for a variety of deployment models and PKI use cases.
IoT Device Manager would allow device manufacturers to:
- Provision and embed device identity at any stage of the device lifecycle, from the factory to device deployment on-premises, in the cloud or hybrid environments.
- Simplify device identity, authentication, encryption and integrity with a single click.
- Marry device data visualization with cryptographic, manufacturing and factory process data.
- Support standards-based interoperability with many third-party manufacturing and provisioning systems.
Enterprise PKI Manager would allow IT teams to:
- Seamlessly and transparently deploy identity, authentication and access to large user populations quickly and with little to no end-user interaction.
- Have flexibility in deployment models, supporting customer deployments in private or public cloud, air-gapped environments, or completely managed by DigiCert.
- Customize certificates and tailor deployments to their infrastructure and needs.
- Manage out-of-the-box and create custom CA hierarchies.
“The release of the IoT Device Manager and Enterprise PKI Manager in DigiCert ONE meets customers where they want to be with fast, flexible and automated PKI deployment across global networks and within geographies of differing regulatory standards,” said John Merrill, CEO of DigiCert. “Whether deploying to their own private or public clouds, or within air-gapped or on-premises networks to meet in-country compliance requirements, IoT Device Manager and Enterprise PKI Manager give customers the tools they need to integrate PKI services that secure their device connection points.”
Developed based on feedback from leading enterprises and IoT device manufacturers, DigiCert ONE would meet practical organizational requirements, enabling them to:
- Integrate PKI services with established business processes and third-party vendors via a feature-rich REST API.
- Facilitate a rapid rollout of PKI services in minutes instead of days, leveraging environment parity and container portability to set up private or public clouds or on-premises quickly.
- Reduce total cost of ownership and complexity with a modern scalable architecture and containerization strategies to provide a high availability PKI platform for their company.
With a continuous deployment model, DigiCert will introduce additional PKI managers to DigiCert ONE, such as secure email, document signing, object signing, individual signing.