BroadGroup, the producers of Datacloud Global Congress and Awards, after discussions with industry partners, has taken the decision to reschedule the annual June dates for their event in Monaco to 7-9 December 2020. Because of the unfolding impact of Covid-19 and its impact on global travel and business, the company believes it is of importance to give clarity to its customers at a time of great uncertainty.
As an annual congress for the industry, Datacloud Global Congress attracts senior data center, cloud and edge leaders and executives, their enterprise customers and investors. The is usually attended by 2,000 senior executives from more than 50 countries and includes the 15th annual Awards ceremony in Monte Carlo.
BroadGroup also announced that their Award nominations period will be extended, and the ceremony and dinner will take place on the evening of 7th December.
“In moving the event dates, we hope very much that this will provide our customers with a better choice, as well as bringing a number of other advantages associated with holding the event at this time of year. Our first priority is to ensure the safety and security of our customers and our own team at the event,” said Gregory Gerot, managing director and vice president of BroadGroup. “Given the rapid developments that have overtaken most of the world’s markets at present, we believe that an exceptional one-time move of dates to enable the event to take place was necessary.”
In the meantime, BroadGroup is working to provide some digital content that they’ll deliver over the coming weeks and months. You can register your interest in these free to attend content sessions which include interviews and webinars with keynote speakers.
“We are looking forward to presenting another high value event that offers our customers an authentic experience, new deal making opportunities with IT infrastructure peers, as well as networking in one of Europe’s most spectacular locations,” said Philip Low, chairman of BroadGroup.
Key information for the for 7-8-9 December 2020 Datacloud Monaco event:
- Venue – Same venue, the Grimaldi Forum, exhibition floor plan remains the same as does the plan for the theatres with an update on content forthcoming.
- Accommodation – BroadGroup is discussing its options with their partners in Monaco for delegates who have already booked accommodation, rates for December and other concerns.
- Awards Ceremony and Nominations – 7th December, The Monte-Carlo Sporting, also known as Sporting d’été and the exact same venue as originally planned and used in recent years.
- Tickets – All tickets are valid for the new dates; Full refunds are available; Discounted ticket prices have been extended until July 31st
- Logistics – Reserved and signed contracts are still guaranteed their exhibition space/other contractual obligations.
- Refund policy – Full refund if visitors decide against participation this year.
- Contractual guarantee against Covid-19 – For any new agreements issued from now on, BroadGroup is able to extend a further guarantee of a full refund for Datacloud Monaco if the virus persists.