Datapipe, a global managed hosting services provider with data centers in New York Metro, Ashburn VA, Silicon Valley, Iceland, London, Hong Kong and Shanghai, has announced the integration of Alert Logic’s Threat Manager into its “Stratosphere” cloud hosting platform, to enhance the security of the cloud solution.
Also, 24/7 network threat detection is now a built-in feature to Datapipe’s cloud-based services. Alert Logic’s Security Operation Center (SOC) analysts will identify potential problems using intelligent multifactor correlation to notify Datapipe’s cloud hosting customers with recommended actions. Alert Logic will escalate to Datapipe support personnel for remediation as needed.
Additional features of the new Stratosphere and Threat Manager integration would include:
- Easy single-sign-on login within Datapipe’s cloud management portal.
- Unified, global view of multiple cloud (public, private, hybrid) and traditional infrastructure environments and their associated security controls.
- Network security for any cloud environment irrespective of hypervisor or networking architecture
- Detection of external and internal threats.
- Intrusion detection and vulnerability scanning to address key elements of PCI DSS, HIPAA/HITECH, GLBA, Sarbanes-Oxley and other mandates.
- Support for autoscaling instances, VM-to-VM traffic monitoring, automation and APIs to integrate into cloud orchestration systems.
Stratosphere is Datapipe’s globally available, HPC, managed cloud hosting platform, designed to meet enterprise requirements for governance, usability, compliance and interoperability. The Stratosphere cloud management portal enables self-service cloud environments, cloud diversity in conjunction with the AWS ecosystem, as well as hybrid cloud options featuring Datapipe’s managed hosting, compliance and security services.
“The integration of Alert Logic’s Threat Manager directly into Stratosphere, enables threat monitoring coupled with Datapipe’s incident response and world class support,” said Ed Laczynski, SVP Cloud Services of Datapipe. “Our elastic, API-driven cloud coupled with Alert Logic’s Threat Manager enhances the overall security of our customers’ data for public, private, and hybrid cloud deployments.”