In this introductory demo, learn how to use Elastic Enterprise Search for ecommerce use cases to improve user experience across the buyer journey. See autocomplete, scoped search suggestions, filtering & faceting, conditional faceting, product variations, and in-store pickup and store locator capabilities.
– Learn more in this blog: https://www.elastic.co/blog/building-personalized-ecommerce-search-experiences-with-elastic
– Learn more about improving customer experiences with ecommerce: https://www.elastic.co/enterprise-search/ecommerce
– Learn more about Elastic Enterprise Search: https://www.elastic.co/enterprise-search
– Start the 14-day trial for free! No credit card required: https://cloud.elastic.co/registration?elektra=en-ess-sign-up-page
– Subscribe to Elastic’s Community YT channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/OfficialElasticCommunity
Connect with us on social media:
Elastic is the leading platform for search-powered solutions, and we help everyone — organizations, their employees, and their customers — find what they need faster, while keeping applications running smoothly, and protecting against cyber threats. When you tap into the power of Elastic Enterprise Search, Observability, and Security solutions, you’re in good company with brands like Netflix, Uber, Slack, Microsoft, and thousands of others who rely on us to accelerate results that matter.
#Elasticsearch #ElasticEnterpriseSearch #ecommerce
You can watch this video also at the source.