Fastly has recently announced the Compute@Edge partner ecosystem with a complete schedule of “powerful” integration created to aid the customers in building a variety of edge computing use cases that address important infrastructure requirements for the modern digital experience.
The brand-new ecosystem by Fastly helps partners of the brand in scaling, security, and performance management at the time of expansion. Furthermore, it would also help partners in boosting developer productivity and mission-critical digital transformation.
Talking about the achievement of the ecosystem, Fastly’s Compute@Edge technology was recognized as a Leader in The Forrester New Wave. According to a report by Edge Development platforms, Q4 2021, that ecosystem had the highest scores in security, developer experience, and platform execution model.
The unique combination of benefits would offer current and future partners leverage while integrating their products and other services at the edge. Furthermore, it would also help them in meeting the expectations and requirements of developers.
In addition to that, the confidence of developers is probably boosted as all the integrations in this new partner ecosystem are pre validated and tested to make the process smooth and secure for deployment. As a result of this whole process, the digital experiences for the users all over the world would become faster, engaging, and safer.
Apart from that, with major cloud service provider integrations like Google Cloud, developers can enjoy the advantage of the Compute@Edge partner ecosystem solutions to get access to multiple edge computing benefits.
- Backend integrations – This helps in combining decentralized and globally distributed storage architectures with the Compute@Edge technology. Customers can deploy high performing content at the edge without increased complexity, vendor lock-in, and high egress costs.
- Developer tooling and experimentation – The ecosystem integrates with multiple developer tools to get the sites run at a fast pace with the boosted performance of a powerful edge network.
- Security solutions – It can be said that security and access control are the top priorities for applications development teams. Compute@Edge integrates with various identity access management, authorization, and client-side security solutions for helping the developers in assessing the risk and keeping the users safe.
- Database pairings – All the developers can create faster and highly personalized experiences with Fastly’s Compute@Edge integration with global databases. These technologies let customers keep logic and data as close to a great extent, and it also minimizes the global latency.
- Logging and monitoring endpoints – With the combination of monitoring endpoints and real-time data from Compute@Edge help the customer in getting instantaneous feedback into web and application performance.
What do partners have to say?
Senior Vice President at Auth0, Cassio Sampaio, has said that it is exciting to collaborate and work with the Compute@Edge partner ecosystem by Fast.
He further said that the combinations of their identity management solution with Fastly’s edge computing and serverless platform would allow the customers to build and secure access to multiple applications for various users.
He concluded his statement by saying that the introduction of a new system is leverage for the joint customers who need increased risk mitigation and reduced time to implementation. Apart from that, it also demonstrates the value of the collaboration of both companies.
“Fastly’s industry-leading Compute@Edge technology presents businesses with a whole new opportunity to modernize the way applications are built,” said Joshua Bixby, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at Fastly. “It was important to us to make it easier for developers to take full advantage of edge computing use cases and benefits, so we built this integration ecosystem featuring sophisticated solutions that empower innovation at the edge without leaving speed, safety and performance behind. We’re excited to see what our customers can do by harnessing Fastly’s powerful serverless environment with our partners’ world-class platforms and services.”