On December 10, 2020 at 03.00 p.m. (CET), you can learn about the most dangerous DDoS attacks of 2020 and how to fight them. This WEBINAR will be presented by DDoS Protection Product Owner at G-Core Labs, Andrey Slastenov. You may join this WEBINAR for free! Register here.
With the COVID-19 pandemic leading us all to depend on online services like we never have before, a DDoS attack that takes operations offline can have very serious and long-term consequences for a business. Add to this the huge surge in DDoS attacks this year, with assaults getting bigger, more powerful and disruptive, and it’s clear that security leaders need to urgently get to grips with how to deal with them.
G-Core Labs is an international CDN, hosting, cloud, security and edge solutions provider headquartered in Luxembourg, whose global infrastructure is included in the Guinness Book of Records.
By attending this WEBINAR, you will learn:
- About the types of DDoS attacks
- About strategies to protect against them, inc.
- On main methods of countering volumetric attacks
- On main methods of countering connection attacks
- What to do if the attack is atypical?
- About the advantages of G-Core Labs solutions and the opportunities of their customization for various industries
- How G-Core Labs dealt with massive and sophisticated DDoS attacks (case studies)
- Topic: The most dangerous DDoS attacks of 2020 and how to fight them
- Date: December 10, 2020
- Time: 15:00 Brussels time (CET)
- Duration: 30 minutes
- Presenter: Andrey Slastenov, DDoS Protection Product Owner at G-Core Labs. We are waiting for you on December 10 at 3 p.m.
As an international CDN, hosting, cloud, security and edge solutions provider, G-Core Labs serves international and national brands in the field of telecommunications, finance, media, software & video games developers and publishers, SaaS service providers and manufacturing companies.
G-Core Labs’ clients include brand names such as Avast, Michelin, SIBUR, MTS, Beeline, Megaphone, Tinkoff Bank, Wargaming holding (World of Tanks, World of Warships, World of Warplanes), American games publisher RedFox Games, leading TV channels in Europe and the CIS (Channel One, TNT, Match TV), Japanese video game publisher Bandai Namco, online retailers Lamoda, AWOK, etc.
Protection of Sites and Applications
New DDoS attacks at the network and transport levels are often accompanied by a web applications attack. On the other hand, they can simply divert attention from hacking. The popularity of such attacks is growing.
Protection by G-Core Labs is a smart, continuous and comprehensive protection against DDoS attacks of any complexity and volume on websites and applications without stopping business processes and infrastructure costs.
The G-Core Labs solution is based on a unique real-time intelligent traffic filtering technology that combines the analysis of statistical, signature, technical and behavioral factors. At the time of a DDoS attack, the G-Core Labs service doesn’t block IP addresses, it cut off just specific harmful sessions. This is important because today a large number of users are located behind the address translation networks, for example, using public Wi-Fi in a metro or cafe. And blocking of one IP address can lead to inaccessibility of a web resources for hundreds or thousands of legitimate users.
Protection by G-Core Labs would also allow for neutralizing low-frequency attacks at the application level and to cut off even single requests of bots. G-Core Labs solution protects the website or client API from parsing, slow work, account hacking, ad fraud, content theft and any other malicious bot activities.
The protection is provided as a cloud service. Benefits of protection by G-Core Labs would include:
- Intelligent traffic filtering, which includes advanced multi-factor analysis methods built on modern mathematical models
- Effective counteraction to DDoS attacks of any complexity and volume
- High accuracy of detection and low false positive rate
- Minimum response time due to the absence of the need for statistics accumulation and the training period of the load profile
- Failsafe architecture of each cleaning center and platform in general
- Effective protection against L3, L4 and L7 attacks, including low-frequency
- Protection even from single requests from the bot
- No need to make changes to the application code