GoDaddy, one of the world’s largest cloud platform providers dedicated to small, independent ventures, has announced the launch of its ‘Pro’ Managed WordPress hosting solution – a new web hosting platform designed specifically for WordPress web professionals.
GoDaddy’s Pro Managed WordPress hosting package bundles together “high-performance” hosting with end-to-end security, and the essential tools necessary to efficiently manage multiple clients and websites. This “complete” solution for WordPress professionals includes GoDaddy Pro Advanced Care, a new WordPress-centric 24/7 expert customer support service.
“Web pros tell us that the most frustrating and time consuming part of their job is the administrative work, and that they struggle to juggle all of their clients’ websites,” said Gabe Mays, Product Manager of WordPress at GoDaddy. “Pro Managed WordPress streamlines client site maintenance and allows these developers and designers to build and manage safe and reliable sites for their clients, all through one central solution.”
The GoDaddy Pro Managed WordPress Hosting Solution includes:
- Containerized Platform – The new hosting architecture employs a containerized, isolated environment for every site using the latest technologies for enhanced performance, scalability and security.
- CDN Image Cache – Pro Managed WordPress was designed to make WordPress sites load fast. PHP7, HTTP/2, CDN image cache by Sucuri, multiple layers of caching – everything a managed hosting platform would need to make WordPress sites load fast. The containerized environment means each site has its own dedicated resources and automatically scales “so sites run at optimum speed even during heavy traffic and resource spikes.”
- 9% Uptime and Redundancy – GoDaddy promises 99.9% uptime with built-in redundancy that will recover a website if it goes down. If there’s ever a server issue, GoDaddy will automatically move a site to a new container which would ensure reliable uptime.
- Free SSL – GoDaddy provides free SSL which is automatically installed on every domain so customers’ sites are protected from the get-go. Sucuri monitoring stops malware before it penetrates the site and prevents DDoS attacks with the optional paid Website Security Firewall (WAF).
- Pro-Ready Features – Every site includes one-click staging for testing new features, SSH access, dedicated web cache, on-demand and scheduled backups with one-click restore for up to 90 days of backups. Customers also have the option to defer WordPress core updates for 30 days to insure ample time for testing client sites.
All GoDaddy’s Pro Managed WordPress hosting plans include the same advanced hosting features while plans are differentiated by the number of websites.