Hivelocity, a U.S. company that specializes in bare metal hosting, will be expanding its menu of services to include virtual private server (VPS) options. When it comes to the hosting of their applications and websites, clients of Hivelocity would now have access to increased flexibility and scalability, as well as a price-to-performance ratio that is unmatched in the industry.
Customers would now be able to maximize the performance of their applications at every stage of growth by interconnecting their dedicated server infrastructure with their virtual private server infrastructure using unmetered private networks (a feature that is unique to Hivelocity, at least, that’s what the company says), SDN capabilities, and Terraform. The new VPS clou hosting plans are now offered by Hivelocity in Los Angeles, New York City, and Tampa, with the addition of other cities coming very soon.
“We’re excited to unveil our VPS product, designed for the discerning IT professional who values not just cost, but overall quality and exceptional service,” said Zach Kazanski, Senior Vice President of Product at Hivelocity. “All too often, low-end VPS operators have tricked naive consumers into signing up for their services by offering attractively cheap sticker pricing, only to abuse them later by charging devious hidden fees and lowering the service’s performance. Our product is unique; we provide exactly what is shown on the website.”
“We provide solutions of the highest caliber and provide support that is unrivaled in the industry, all while maintaining astonishingly affordable prices for the end customer,” Mr. Kazanski added. “We are here to assist you in making the move from dealing in back alley deals to doing business on a genuinely professional level as painless and profitable as possible when you are ready to do so. We are not simply a virtual private server (VPS) supplier; rather, we are a partner who places a high value on your time, performance, and progress. We are pleased to welcome you to the new benchmark of quality VPS!”
Windows, Linux, Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS, AlmaLinux, Fedora
Key features of Hivelocity’s new VPS cloud hosting services would include the following:
- Public API – Connect with the public API provided by Hivelocity to restrict user access on a per-VM basis and automatically scale resources up or down.
- Multiple Operating Systems – With Hivelocity’s new VPS offering, customers may choose from a variety of operating systems, including Windows, Linux, Fedora, Ubuntu, CentOS, AlmaLinux, and Fedora.
- Vast Ingress and Egress – Every VPS comes with 10TB of free outgoing bandwidth and unlimited free incoming traffic per month.
- DevOps Integrations – Favorite Infrastructure as Code (IaC) technologies enable the smooth deployment of deployment pipelines. Users may “easily” interface with the Hivelocity platform regardless of how applications are deployed thanks to Hivelocity’s official Terraform provider status and fully working REST API, which are maintained by the company.
- 24/7/365 U.S.-Based Support – The skilled experts at Hivelocity are on hand 24 hours a day to provide technical support and guarantee a flawless experience.