HOSTING, a provider of cloud hosting environments for business critical applications and owner of six geographically dispersed data centers across the U.S., has announced the formation of its HOSTING Advanced Solutions division, a new business unit focused on delivering managed hosting and consulting services to help clients reap the benefits of their IT investments.
The new Advanced Solutions team will include managed cloud hosting and Oracle, SQL Server and MySQL database consulting experts from HOSTING and Ntirety, the company’s recently announced acquisition.
The HOSTING Advanced Solutions service areas include:
- Capacity, data and security assessments – determinations of an organization’s current state, including risk profile, poorly utilized assets and the like
- Disaster recovery (DR) planning – deployment of HOSTING’s proprietary DR methodology to assess needs and create and test a customized plan
- Managed database services – on-premise or at one of HOSTING’s six data centers
- Project-based database services – single-scope efforts such as upgrades and performance assessments
- Cloud migration – strategically focused, quick and secure migration services to keep internal staff focused on other key objectives
- Cloud desktop services – for Windows and managed Exchange and SharePoint, to ensure that a client’s vital internal systems are appropriately implemented, secured and maintained