Codero Hosting, a provider of dedicated and managed cloud hosting services, has unveiled an on-demand hybrid cloud hosting solution. Codero has combined its best-of-breed dedicated and cloud hosting technologies for a product offering with the flexibility and strength of a public cloud and the robustness and security of traditional IT infrastructure.
With this more flexible computing model, businesses can simultaneously run applications on traditional and cloud infrastructure, depending on the unique needs of each individual application. Codero’s On-Demand Hybrid Cloud Hosting would enable customers to get native dedicated and cloud servers in one private network in an easy click-and-drop approach. In just minutes, one could provision a hybrid network and spin up cloud and dedicated instances on-demand in a completely automated manner.
Key-features of Codero’s On-Demand Hybrid Cloud Hosting include:
- On-demand scalability for usage spikes
- No I/O resource contentions for databases
- Ultimate combination of IT architectures and performance
- Customizable network performance
- Dedicated servers, Smart Servers, cloud servers and networking devices connect with ease
- Customers pay only for connection speeds needed
- Guaranteed 100% network uptime