Learn how to create an Addon domain in cPanel. This allows you to host a separate website within a single cPanel account. Below is an outline of the steps – How to Addon a Domain:
1. Log into your cPanel.
2. Click the “Addon Domain” button.
3. Enter the new domain name.
4. The Subdomain name will auto-fill. Feel free to change it as needed.
5. The “Document Root” field will auto-fill. Feel free to modify the file location as needed.
6. Check the box if you want to create an FTP account as well.
7. Click the “Add Domain” button.
For more information, see our full guide – Adding an Add-on Domain in cPanel – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/cpanel/cpanel-manage-domains/adding-addon-domains-in-cpanel
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.