In this video, we will walk you through changing your Email Password in Webmail and cPanel. Webmail allows you to change your email password without access to cPanel. If you have access to cPanel, you can modify a user’s email account at any time. Below is a summary of the steps.
Change an Email Password in cPanel:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Click “Email Accounts” in the Mail section.
3. Next to the email account, click the “Password” link.
4. Enter your password in the 2 available fields, then click the “Change Password” button.
Change an email password in Webmail:
1. Login to your Webmail.
2. Click your email address in the top-right corner, then click the Password & Security link.
3. Enter your new password in the 2 fields.
4. Click the “Change Password” button.
For more information, see our full guide on – How to Change an Email Password in cPanel and Webmail – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/everything-email/introduction-email/changing-email-password-in-cpanel
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.