Learn how to setup an Email Forwarder in cPanel or Webmail in this walk-through video. This allows you to send a copy of incoming emails to a separate address. Below is an outline of the steps:
Setup Email Forwarder in cPanel:
1. Log into cPanel.
2. Click “Forwarders” in the Mail section.
3. On the Forwarders page, click “Add Forwarder”
4. Enter the Address you want to forward.
5. In the “Destination” field, enter the address you want to forward to.
6. Click the “Add Forwarder” button.
Create Email Forwarder in Webmail:
1. Log into Webmail.
2. On the Forwarders page, click “Add Forwarder”
3. Enter the Address you want to forward.
4. In the “Destination” field, enter the address you want to forward to.
5. Click the “Add Forwarder” button.
For more information, see our full guide – How to Setup an Email Forwarder in cPanel & Webmail – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/everything-email/email-features/set-up-email-forwarder
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.