Learn how to Disable your WordPress Plugins, in this walk-through video tutorial. We show you how to disable plugins from the Admin Dashboard, or cPanel Directly. This can be helpful when troubleshooting WordPress Website issues. Below is an outline of the steps.
Disable WordPress plugins from Dashboard:
1. Login to your WordPress Dashboard.
2. Click the “Plugins” link.
3. Check the box to select all plugins.
4. Choose “Deactivate” from the drop-down menu.
Disable WordPress Plugins from cPanel:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Navigate to the folder where WordPress is installed.
3. Open the “wp-content” folder, and rename the “plugins” folder.
Read more in our full guide – Disabling WordPress Plugins in Bulk – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/309-disabling-wordpress-plugins-in-bullk
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.