Learn how to Enable cPHulk on your Dedicated server in this walk-through tutorial. This helps you secure your Dedicated server from brute-force attacks. The cPHulk option is available in the Security Center section of your WHM, when you are logged in as the root user. Below is an outline of the steps – Enabling cPHulk on your Dedicated Server:
1. Login to WHM as the root user.
2. Click “Security Center” in the navigation menu.
3. Click the cPHullk button.
4. Click the switch to toggle cPHulk on.
5. Choose your settings, then click the “Save” button.
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.