Many enterprises are implementing a “cloud first” strategy, but with the wide selection of cloud providers how do you choose the one that best fits your business? The ideal cloud needs to match the requirements of your workloads, but more importantly it will need to be future-proofed and have the ability to accommodate the changing nature to your IT infrastructure.
Key Learning Points:
– Growing popularity of cloud adoption and the role it plays
– Pairing the right cloud with the right type of workload
– Key challenges when moving your workload to the cloud
– Commonly overlooked network elements that could threaten your cloud setup
– How to ensure your cloud is aligned with evolving business needs
You can watch this video also at the source.