Learn how to perform a WordPress Installation from cPanel using Softaculous. This allows you to easily setup WordPress with one click, and begin building your site. The steps are outlined below. How to Install WordPress in Softaculous:
1. Login to cPanel.
2. Click the “Softaculous” button in the Software/Services section.
3. Click the WordPress button.
4. Click the “Install” tab.
5.Choose your domain from the drop-down menu.
6. Enter a directory name, if you want WordPress installed in a folder.
7. Enter an Admin Username, Password, and Email address.
8. Click the “Install” button.
Learn more in our full walk-through guide – How to install WordPress using Softaculous – http://www.inmotionhosting.com/support/edu/wordpress/wordpress-introduction/install-wordpress-using-softaculous
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.