In this video, we will cover how to reset cPanel passwords along with the whole termination of a cPanel account. Sometimes your cPanel users may need a password reset or otherwise request to terminate their account entirely to start fresh with a new account.
1. Log into your reseller WHM
2. Under ‘Account Information’ choose ‘List Accounts’
3. Click the + sign next to the account you want to update
4. Fill in the password field and click ‘Change’
The password is reset. Now, to terminate the account entirely:
5. Under ‘Account Functions’ choose ‘Terminate an Account’
6. Select the account you want to terminate
7. Click the blue ‘Terminate’ button at the bottom
For more information about this see our full guide:
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and provides personal and business web hosting for everyone! For more information about InMotion Hosting and the services we provide see here:
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.