Business emails or enterprise emails are professional email solutions for every kind of businesses that provides the ability to share files and access your emails from any device. ResellerClub offers a wide range of email solutions and unlimited email accounts for your business that can be managed from your cPanel mail server. (https://india.resellerclub.com/business-email-hosting)
Along with the ease of creating email accounts for your business, you can also unblock any email accounts from you cPanel mail settings. You can do so with the help of this video that takes you through the steps on how to unblock an email address from your cPanel mail server settings.
To activate your email account from your cPanel home, go to the Unblock Email Accounts plugin, which can be done with the help of the steps mentioned below:
1. Login to your Reseller Account (https://india.resellerclub.com/login)
2. Click on Products
3. Click on List All Orders
4. Click on the Domain Name associated with the Hosting package
5. On the overview page under the hosting package section click
on Manage web hosting
6. Go to the cPanel and click on the Unblock Email Accounts plugin present under the Email section
The Unblock Email Account plugin allows you to unblock the email addresses from your cPanel mail configuration.
Do ensure you take the necessary precautions suggested by the plugin while activating your account from the cPanel mail setting, mentioned below:
To reactivate the accounts from your cPanel mail server, we strongly recommend you perform the following actions and click on ‘Activate Account’.
1. Reset the password for the email account with a more complex and secure password
2. Ensure you are using the latest version of third-party applications, themes & plugins
3. Scan the local machine to remove the malware
4. Recheck the email script, fix the loopholes in the script
5. Setup Captcha for your email form
6. Refrain from sending bulk emails
7. Monitor your cron notification emails and suppress the mailers sent by your script where they are not important or are throwing repeated exceptions
Note: You can unsuspend your email accounts using this option only 3 times from your cPanel mail server, after which, you need to get in touch with ResellerClub support to unsuspend your email accounts.
This is how you can easily unblock your email account using the cPanel mail settings and configurations provided on your cPanel mail server.
ResellerClub ( https://www.resellerclub.com) was founded with the objective of offering domain names and hosting products to Web Designers, Developers and Web Hosts. ResellerClub offers Shared Hosting, Cloud Hosting, Dedicated Servers, VPS, Email, Backup, Security and more with multi-brand options in many of these categories to empower choice. ResellerClub also offers a comprehensive solution to register and manage 500+ gTLDs, ccTLDs and new domains.
Follow Us on,
You can watch this video also at the source.