How to Create cPanel Accounts: https://youtu.be/iMT8hMSlbN4
Once you have created cPanel accounts and hosting packages with different options and/or restrictions for your cPanel users you can upgrade and downgrade them as needed.
For example if you have a hosting package that offers 5 addon domains and your customer wants to upgrade to a package with unlimited addon domains this is how you can upgrade them.
– Log into your WHM as root or reseller
– Click on Account Functions
– Then click Upgrade/Downgrade an Account
– Choose the account you want to work with, click Modify
– You should now see a list of your packages
– Choose the package you want to assign to this account and click Upgrade/Downgrade.
– WHM will print out a list of the changes made
Publisher: InMotion Hosting
You can watch this video also at the source.